Information we are given
We log information you provide directly to us. For instance, we log information when you create an account, participate with any feature of the Services, complete a form, initiate a Bitcoin transaction via the Services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your email address, bitcoin addresses, alias, mobile phone number, mobile PIN code and any other information you choose to provide.
When you access or use our Services, we log information about you, including:
- Login Information:
- We may log information about your use of the Services, including the version of the software browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Device Information:
- We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile application, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
- Wallet Public Information:
- When you create a wallet through our Services, master_public, master_chaincode is automatically generated and stored via our Services.
- Information we Log From Other Sources:
- We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For instance, when you log in via a third-party social media service (such as Facebook or Reddit), we may collect information about your social media account in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media service, including your public profile, friend list and email address. Any third-party services may collect information as determined by their own privacy policies.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services
- Provide and deliver the services you request, facilitate Bitcoin transactions and send you related information, including confirmations
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, authentication codes and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services in an aggregate and anonymous manner
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Carry out any other purpose for which you provided the information.
- With the Bitcoin Network, we will share your public wallet address and any transaction details to facilitate any transaction request you submit via the Services
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; it is our practice to require such parties to handle the information in a manner consistent with our policies
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or as otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information
You may update, correct or delete information about you or your account at any time by logging into your online account.
Last Updated: Monday, July 14th 2014